Thursday 10 February 2011

Draft Selection

Out of the mock ups these are the ones that i think turned out the best what i shall turn into my drafts for the final magazine.



I like this one of the front covers the best as i think it has a real magazine style about it, i also think how the colours interact with each other works well. For when i hand in my final draft i need to add a date under the price and issue number. 



This was my original idea for a contents page and its what i still feel is best for my magazine, i still need to replace the celebrity photos with ones that i have already taken. Looking at it again i do feel also i need add the persons names over the picture. i may do this by using a font that fills the whole of the picture as a style point.


Final magazine contents page 


For the double page spread i picked this page, i feel that the way the columns are presented with the different sizes of fonts adds dimension to a large block of text. I needed to add the tour dates as the artice wasn't big enough to fill the whole page, i now think that this is something i want to to keep as a feature on the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment